Enjoy the leafy gardens, mountain views and Art Deco furnishings
Rosecliffe Cottage is a beautifully appointed one bedroom cottage with sleepout that sleeps up to four guests. It provides the perfect self contained accommodation for singles, couples, families and is pet friendly. Rosecliffe Cottage is furnished throughout with Art Deco furnishings and lighting. It features a private leafy garden with pergola, seating, outdoor chiminea wood burning fireplace and a stunning view of Mount Pinbarren. It has a fully equipped kitchen, terracotta tiled floors and vaulted ceilings. All quality linens and towels are provided.
Rosecliffe Cottage Amenities
- The master bedroom has a queensized pillow topped bed and direct access to the private garden. A electric underblanket is fitted in winter.
- Ensuite bathroom with mahogany granite top vanity sink, frameless glass shower an Art Deco wardrobe and toiletries starter pack
- Living room with flat screen TV, DVD player, DVDs, books library and games.
- Sleep corner with a quality single bed fitted with a pull out trundle.
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel cutlery and crockery, microwave, stove-top and oven, a full sized fridge, cappuccino maker, dishware and baking needs. A starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, milk and dish soap is supplied.
- Air conditioning, ceiling paddle fan and electric flame effect heater in winter for your comfort.
- Patio courtyard with covered dining area with hooded stainless steel BBQ and fully fenced leafy garden.
- A securely fenced private back garden with pergola, seating, a out door chiminea fireplace and beautiful mountain views.
Rosecliffe Cottage is Pet Friendly. Both the patio courtyard area and backyard are both securely fenced.
Rosecliffe Cottage is child friendly with a variety of quality childrens books, games and DVD’s. The private garden area is a safe and beautiful place for young children. We offer a complimentary port a cot and high chair upon request.
We have a few nesting boxes near Rosecliffe Cottage and the cottage gets visitors such as black short eared brushtail possums, squirrel gliders, frog mouthed owls and we even have had echidna visits!