Enjoy the leafy gardens, mountain views and Art Deco furnishings
Rosecliffe Cottage is a beautifully appointed one bedroom cottage with sleepout that sleeps up to 4 guests. It provides the perfect self contained accommodation for singles, couples, families and is pet friendly. Rosecliffe Cottage is furnished throughout with Art Deco furnishings and lighting. It features a private leafy garden with pergola, seating, outdoor chiminea wood burning fireplace and a stunning view of Mount Pinbarren. It has a fully equipped kitchen, terracotta tiled floors and vaulted ceilings. All quality linens and towels are provided.
Rosecliffe Cottage Amenities
- The master bedroom has a queensized pillow topped bed and direct access to the private garden. A electric underblanket is fitted in winter.
- Ensuite bathroom with mahogany granite top vanity sink, frameless glass shower an Art Deco wardrobe and toiletries starter pack
- Living room with flat screen TV, DVD player, DVDs, books library and games.
- Sleep corner with a quality single bed fitted with a pull out trundle.
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel cutlery and crockery, microwave, stove-top and oven, a full sized fridge, cappuccino maker, dishware and baking needs. A starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, milk and dish soap is supplied.
- Air conditioning, ceiling paddle fan and electric flame effect heater in winter for your comfort.
- Patio courtyard with covered dining area with hooded stainless steel BBQ and fully fenced leafy garden.
- A securely fenced private back garden with pergola, seating, a out door chiminea fireplace and beautiful mountain views.
Rosecliffe Cottage is Pet Friendly. Both the patio courtyard area and backyard are both securely fenced.
Rosecliffe Cottage is child friendly with a variety of quality childrens books, games and DVD’s. The private garden area is a safe and beautiful place for young children. We offer a complimentary port a cot and high chair upon request.
We have a few nesting boxes near Rosecliffe Cottage and the cottage gets visitors such as black short eared brushtail possums, squirrel gliders, frog mouthed owls and we even have had echidna visits!