Our Corona Virus Protocol now in place until further notice
This is our promise to you
1. We are following government advice & protocols for the COVID 19 virus as they are handed down to us . We expect you our guests to do the same.
2. Our cottages are cleaned professionally to a very high standard in accordance with Queensland Heath Environmental Cleaning Standards.
3. Guests are asked to maintain a social distancing of 1.5 m from other families staying and from staff, during the morning farm animal feeding, when on the grounds and pool areas.
4. We are not allowing guest day visitors to the property during your stay at this time.
5. We ask you to bring your own personal hand cleaning & disinfecting products with you.
6. Our normal cancellation policy is in place ( please see our Rates/Booking page) but also we have extended our cancellation policy with a full accommodation credit valid for 1 year for a cancellation due to your travel here is not allowed due to your place of residence being determined as a hotspot, boarder crossing closure or if stage restrictions warrant so. A full refund is given for a cancellations for any registered guest diagnosed with Covid –19 and under quarantine during their booking period with a doctors note provided.
7. All guests are per current Queensland Health Requirements will have a Covid Checklist to complete prior to their stay. This includes a family guest list and confirming Covid-19 Queensland Health requirements.
We are a private locked estate with gate entry pin code. The general public cannot access our property. We are situated on an isolated hilltop with views to Noosa and plenty of fresh air. We have direct access to the Noosa Trail Network and wildlife abounds. The grounds and pool are shared with our maximum 14 guests and our 4 family members. All the cottages are placed around 40 metres apart and all have private picnic tables and chairs outdoors. We promise we are doing our very best to make Rosecliffe a safe haven for you to take a break at.
Please feel safe to come and enjoy our hospitality.
Nadia & Paul Bellerby
Rosecliffe Boutique Farm Cottages.