Our Corona Virus Protocol now in place until further notice
This is our promise to you
1. We will follow government advice & protocols for the COVID 19 virus as they are handed down to us . We expect you our guests to do the same.
2. Our cottages are cleaned professionally to a very high standard. We take pride in offering this at all times. As an addition, extra care & disinfectant will be used in all areas so that you can feel comfortable that your accommodation will be hygienically clean. All bedding will be washed and changed including doona covers in between guests. Please be assured extra care is being taken.
3. Interaction with other guests…our animal feeding will go ahead as normal at 8.30 every morning. Our pool will be open for use. Please use all the advice we have for social distancing and cleanliness that we have been advised to follow by the government.
4. We direct you not to invite visitors to the property during you stay at this time.
5. We ask you to bring your own personal hand cleaning & disinfecting products with you. In the case of one of your group becoming sick with a cold or virus type symptom please follow government isolation advise protocol.
6. In the case of a household member contracting Corona virus after you have booked & paid for your stay please let us know. We will fully refund you upon receipt of your doctors certificate. Other refund policies will stay in place.
7. For international travellers already booked or for future booking made directly with us with dates directly affected by Australian Immigration Entry 14 day Isolation Requirements/ or if an Australian Travel Ban is in place directly affecting your booking dates or likewise the same for your country of departure, we will be giving a 50% refund. For booking made through other 2nd party sites such as HomeAway, AirBNB, Booking.com and Trip Advisor we will not be deviating from their individual protocols and refund policies.
We are a private locked estate with gate entry pin code. The general public cannot access our property. We are situated on an isolated hilltop with views to Noosa and plenty of fresh air. We have direct access to the Noosa Trail Network and wildlife abounds. The grounds and pool are shared with our maximum 14 guests and our 4 family members. All the cottages are placed around 40 metres apart and all have private picnic tables and chairs outdoors. We feel way past meeting the governments isolation advise. We promise we are doing our very best to make Rosecliffe a safe haven for you to take a break at.
Please feel safe to come and enjoy our hospitality.
Nadia & Paul Bellerby
Rosecliffe Boutique Farm Cottages.