Our Corona Virus Protocol now in place until further notice
This is our promise to you
** Rosecliffe Boutique Farm Cottages will reopen the 12th of June as approved by the Queensland Government & Queensland Public Health.
1. We are following government advice & protocols for the COVID 19 virus as they are handed down to us . We expect you our guests to do the same.
2. Our cottages are cleaned professionally to a very high standard in accordance with Queensland Heath Environmental Cleaning Standards.
3. Guests are asked to maintain a social distancing of 1.5 m from other families staying and from staff, during the morning farm animal feeding, when on the grounds and pool areas.
4. We are not allowing guest visitors to the property during your stay at this time.
5. We ask you to bring your own personal hand cleaning & disinfecting products with you.
6. If your booking is effected by a COVID-19 travel restriction including if you or our family show any signs or symptoms our normal cancellation policy is in place with the addition of the option of a full booking credit valid for 1 year. 7. All guests are per current Queensland Health Requirements will have a Covid Checklist to complete prior to their stay. This includes a family guest list and confirming Covid-19 Queensland Health requirements.
We are a private locked estate with gate entry pin code. The general public cannot access our property. We are situated on an isolated hilltop with views to Noosa and plenty of fresh air. We have direct access to the Noosa Trail Network and wildlife abounds. The grounds and pool are shared with our maximum 14 guests and our 4 family members. All the cottages are placed around 40 metres apart and all have private picnic tables and chairs outdoors. We promise we are doing our very best to make Rosecliffe a safe haven for you to take a break at.
Please feel safe to come and enjoy our hospitality.
Nadia & Paul Bellerby
Rosecliffe Boutique Farm Cottages.