very unique and fun accommodation option in an amazing setting with fantastic views
Rosecliffe Bus Stop Amenities
In the bus
- Double sized bed and two caravan sized single bunk beds ( suitable for children/ young adults).
- Lounge area with leather sofa, booth style table and chairs, flat screen TV.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning. Fully screened.
Up the stairs
- The bathroom features cast iron claw foot bathtub with brass shower fittings, dual flush toilet, and a hand made camphor laurel vanity with glass insert sink. A toiletries starter pack is provided.
- The kitchen is handmade of hardwood with granite benches and equipped with sink, bench top burner, mini oven, microwave and full fridge. A long camphor bar sits under large bi-fold windows with seating overlooking our conservation area, Woondum National Park and our alpacas/ llamas pasture area. Stainless steel pots & pans, plates, cooking utensils, crockery & cutlery are all provided. The kitchen opens out unto a undercover deck through a full wall of cedar bi fold doors and has wonderful views over looking the alpaca/ llama paddock out to the conservation area, over the swimming pool to the Coral Sea. It includes a little books library and games A starter pack of tea, coffee, sugar, milk and dish soap is supplied.
- The undercover deck is fitted with a outdoor dining set, casual seating and a BBQ.
- While the kitchen can be closed with the bi fold doors and windows when these are open the kitchen is open air.
Rosecliffe Bus Stop is dog friendly suitable for one large or two small dogs. Bus Stop has a securely fenced area surrounding the patios though no yard as such so your dog will need to be walked.
Due to the design of the bus and space a port a cot is not an option. Only suitable for children who can safely sleep in a standard/ bunk bed.