In the Noosa Hinterland we have many local markets to enjoy all with their own specialties.
- The Eumundi Markets ( 8 Memorial Drive, Eumundi) www.eumundimarkets.com.au for locally made artisan treasures, some produce, an international street food court and live music Saturdays 7 am- 2 pm and 8 am -1:30 pm with seasonal night markets fairy lit. While there we recommend All Things Bees & Honey Shop on the Main Street just across from the markets. It is an amazing specialty shop.
- The Pomona Markets (10 Station Street, Stan Topper Park, Pomona) for local produce, plants, secondhand goods and some locally made arts and crafts 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month 8 am – 12 noon.
- The Kin Kin Creative Markets ( Kin Kin Oval) for homemade, homegrown produce and second hand treasures 1st Sunday of each month 9-1 pm
- Noosa Farmers Markets ( Weyba Road Noosaville) Seasonally grown local produce, meat and food products. Every Sunday 6 am -12 noon
- Gympie Growers Market (Gold City Stage, Mary Street Gympie) local growers and producers sell their fresh-picked harvest direct to the public. Wednesdays 8 am-1 pm
- Noosa Marina Markets ( Noosa Harbour Town, Noosaville) live music, restaurants, and market stalls Sundays 8 am- 2 pm ** You can take a Noosa Ferry Boat ride from here!